Saturday, April 14, 2012
Pioneer HDJ 1500 pro dj headphones [ Coming soon in May/June 2012 ]
Pioneer DJ has just announced a new addition to their professional DJ range of performance headphones dubbed the Pioneer HDJ-1500. The new Pioneer HDJ-1500's boasts a very comfortable over-the-ear design with new state-of-the-art isolation technology that make sure the performance DJ is only hearing what is meant to be heard. They come with large 50mm drivers and copper-aluminum voice coils for excellent sound quality.
For comfort, the HDJ-1500 has a urethane memory foam ear pads to create a tight seal to reduce external noises. The Pads are covered in real leather for long lasting life and great comfort. The ear pads themselves can also be replaced with Pioneer HDJ-EP01 open-cup protein leather ear pads that sit nicely around the ears. The earpieces can be flipped and swiveled all the way around and the cable is detachable so that it too can be replaced if damaged.
Defined by Design
The HDJ-1500 exemplifies the look and feel of pro-style headphones designed with large over-the-ears cups that
not only look sleek but also contribute to their excellent performance. The model incorporates ultra-comfortable
narrow low-resilience urethane memory foam ear pads to create a tight seal around the ears and significantly
reduce external sounds. The urethane memory pads are also finished in durable leather for great feel and
extended comfort. For additional convenience and DJ preference, the included ear pads can also be replaced with
Pioneer’s optional HDJ-EP01s open-cup protein leather ear pads which sit around the ears.
The HDJ-1500 features a moving headband and hinges composed of rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy to
withstand the rigors of extended professional use. Each earpiece swivels up to 45 degrees and can be flipped
around 180 degrees for one ear listening. Furthermore, the included single-sided cable is detachable and can
easily be replaced if damaged.
The headphones also include a compact carrying pouch for protection and convenience. For DJs who want extra
headphone protection, Pioneer offers the optional HDJ-HC01 lightweight carrying case.
Both color versions of the HDJ-1500 are available in May for a suggested price of $209.
Style: Enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ω
Max Input: 3,500 mW
Output Sound Level: 108 dB
Driver Unit: φ50 mm domes
Plug: φ3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, two-way, screw type)
Weight: 10 ounces (without cord)
Included: φ6.3 mm standard stereo adapter (gold-plated, screw type) and carrying pouch
Cords: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m)
PIONEER’S FLAGSHIP DJ HEADPHONES
GET SHINY TREATMENT WITH A NEW BLACK CHROME MODEL
Pioneer HDJ 2000-K black chrome pro dj headphone 2012 [ Available May 2012 ]
Pioneer DJ announces the release of a new color for the highly popular HDJ-2000 professional headphones – now available in a stylish black chrome version. The new model, dubbed HDJ-2000-K, meets the demands of the DJ community by delivering the same high quality audio, excellent performance and durability as the original version.
Pioneer will also have available the HDJ-HC01, a protective and stylish carrying case made of EVA material which is shock resistant, and a carabiner to hook it to your bag or belt loop for easy transportation.
The HDJ-2000-K features include:
• Color to Match Any Style – The new black chrome coupled with a reflective aluminum spin finish on the housing highlights the headphones’ stylish design, giving consumers another choice of color to match their style and fashion sense.
• Excellent Sound Quality – Exceptional sound quality has been achieved by featuring a 38ìm (micrometer) diaphragm to deliver more bass, a large 50mm driver, and a rolled voice coil for a linear output from bass to treble. The headphones also use an airtight sewing and damper for the ear pads that helps to improve sound quality, especially in the mid-to-high frequency ranges.
• Snug Fit for Comfortable Wear – The main structure of the headphones is made with lightweight magnesium alloy, and the ear pads and head pad utilize synthetic protein leather and low-reaction urethane foam for a snug and comfortable fit.
• Built for Durability– Key parts, such as the headphone plug and connecting cable to the main unit have been designed to withstand continual use. The headphones also employ a removable Mini XLR connector for compatibility with professional audio equipment.
• Other functions of the HDJ-2000-K include:
o Compact folding feature for easy portability and storage.
o Ninety degree swivel mechanism of the ear cups allows for convenient single-ear and on-shoulder monitoring.
o Folding mechanism locks into the open position to prevent inadvertent rotation or folding of the headphones during use.
o MONO/STEREO switch ensures complete sound monitoring even in single-ear position.